Latvian Christian Academy has received full State and European accreditation without duration.
The Academy offers internationally assessed quality of studies in the study directions: "Art", "Theology", "Social Welfare".
All study directions have been assessed by the State and European accreditation experts in June 2013 and were awarded with the maximum duration 6 years (till 2019).
The Academyn offers the following European level accredited study programmes:
- Academic bachelor study programme „Biblical art”,
- Academic master study programme „Biblical art”,
- Academic bachelor study programme „Theology”,
- Academic master study programme „Theology”,
- Professional bachelor study programme „Caritative social work”,
- Professional master study programme „Caritative social work”,
- 2nd level professional higher education study programme “Social Work”,
- Professional Master study programme “Social Business Administration”.
Strength of the Academy lays in the following:
- Well-functioning quality culture and quality assessment system,
- Highly qualified academic staff,
- Research-based and student-oriented teaching,
- Innovation and uniqueness of the integrative theology method in research,
- Supportive, international and no-nonsense study environment,
- Studies available in Latvian, English and Russian languages.
Latvian Christian academy is member of ERASMUS University Charter.
Latvian Christian Academy is partnering with:
- EZA (European Centre for Worker's Questions, Germany),
- IASSW (International association of schools of social work),
- ECAC (Continental Art Centre, The Netherlands),
- EUROCS (Eeuopean Civil society organization, Belgium),
- EC IXE group (Christian Initiatives for Europe, France),
- Semaines Sociales de France (France),
- IDC (International Deaconate Center, Germany),
- Institute of Synergic anthropology (Moscow, Russia).