Registered in the Latvian register of scientific institutions: 27.03.2013.
Director of the Institute: prof., dr. Skaidrīte Gūtmane.
6 senior researchers and 2 researchers are working at the institute.
Contacts: email@example.com; phone (+371) 29 266 532.
Cooperating institutions (alphabetic order of countries):
- St. Climent Ohridski University of Sofia (BU),
- Sankt Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology (DE),
- University of Tartu (EE),
- Diaconia University of Applied Sciences (FIN),
- Finnish Theological institute (FIN),
- Orthodox Academy of Crete (GR),
- Semmelweis University (HU),
- University of Babes-Bolyai (RO),
- Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas (LT),
- Klaipeda University (LT),
- Vilnius Academy of Fine Arts – Kaunas Art institute (LT),
- Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences (LT),
- Academy of European Culture and Art (NE),
- Highschool of Theology and Mission in Ansgar (NO),
- Mullsjo Highschool (SE).
Research centers and nets:
- EUROCS (Research Organization of European Civic Society) (BE),
- HIVA (Higher Institute for Labor Studies) (BE),
- EZA (European Center for Workers’ Questions) (EC – DE),
- IDZ (Internationales Diakonatszentrum) (DE),
- CIRIUS (The Danish Centre for International Cooperation and Mobility in Education and Training) (DK),
- Semaines Sociales de France (FR),
- IMH (Institute of Menatla Health – Semmelweis University) (HU),
- Association of Christian Artists (NE).
Values of international cooperation:
- Application of the integrative theology method in interdisciplinary research,
- Research of relations between various fields of knowledge,
- Building active research nets and knowledge transfer using original platforms,
- Cooperative platforms for incarnation of the values of the Church.
Main directions of the corporate research:
- Interdisciplinary research,
- Social dialogue and research of European social processes usin the method of integrative theology,
- Orthodox theology and art,
- Inter-cultural dialogue,
- Translation of the Patristic literature in Latvian and installation of proper terminology.